<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

I discovered another unanticipated aspect of small town life today. This requires a tiny bit of back-story.

I have an MP3 player in my car. So, I burn copies of CDs (that I own) onto CD-R's in MP3 format to listen to in the car. I can get about 14 albums on one disc in that format. One quirk of that format though is that when you turn off the car and then turn it back on, the song you were listening to starts over from the beginning instead of where you left off.

This is a long way of telling you that I've heard the first thirty seconds of Morcheeba's "Who Can You Trust" about fifteen times in the last two days. That's the farthest anything is from anything else here in the town of Limon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google Analytics Alternative