<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

Figs 

Dad's got a good comment on Dean-
Let's see, now. I do not think that anyone has accused Howard Dean of NOT being a human being. That seems to be self-evident. That, unfortunately for the Dr. Governor, is not the only requirement for being President. Rush Limbaugh is a human being; Jerry Falwell is a human being; Saddam Hussein is a human being; Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, Martha Stewart, and Oprah Winfrey are human beings; Bud Powell is a human being. Neither I nor my wife would vote for any of them to be President of the United States.

By the way, if you go to my dad's site, note that just because he calls me Matthew doesn't mean YOU can. Only my parents and my wife (if she's mad) ever call me Matthew.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google Analytics Alternative