<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

The little bird flies the coop 

Last night Katie and I went to see the movie Valiant [fun movie for kids, by the way.] A lot of the movie is about these carrier pigeons trying to get away from the evil Nazi falcons, and to get back to base with their message.

As soon as the movie started to end, as the closing theme started to play, Katie jumped up from her chair and started running. I chased after her, but she was too fast. She ran all the way around the back of the theater on her little legs and then out into the lobby, and when I got out to the lobby, she was gone. A group of people was there laughing, and said "she went that way." So I ran outside.

She was standing by the van, and when I got there, she said, "I made it!"

Comments:
Let's see now. This adventure will last for the next 15-20 years, as I figure it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google Analytics Alternative