<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 28, 2006

New blogs 

I have added two blogs to my blogroll, and it's especially fun to me since they're both RCUS blogs.

The first is Simplicity, from a member of my congregation. It's full of the ponderings and experiences of a dear Christian lady who's learned from experience to live her faith. I enjoy it; I'm sure you will too.

The second is Soli Deo Gloria, and I'm not as familiar with it as Simplicity. But it's a thought-provoking read, exploring issues and thinking through passages. It's been profitable to me so far.

I'm a very new pastor to the RCUS, but I was, as far as I know, the first RCUS blogger, starting all the way back in September of 2003. It's nice to see more coming along all the time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google Analytics Alternative